Thursday 3 November 2016

CARE blog post template

CARE: My progress so far


The CARE award that I am working towards is: Bronze


The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is:   Excellence        because: I've just been working harder on that area and I have more ticks in that area.


The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is:  Respect            because:I just don't have many ticks


To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by doing/showing these leadership traits:Motivation


On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level: In between relational and extended abstract.            because:I'm following and showing the care values but still I don't think I'm 100% there.



Prestructural

Unistructural

Multistructural

Relational

Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet.
I know what the CARE values mean.

I need help to use them.
I can use the CARE values.


I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.

I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

No comments:

Post a Comment