Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE striking & fielding reflection

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were to stand side on and look at the ball.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were rotating my shoulders and look at the ball.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to put some power into the ball because I didn't hit the ball with all my strength.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to get in a better position because the ball hardly came to me and I need to get involved.


The game that I enjoyed the most was the softball/baseball kind of game because everyone got to have a turn at everything and it was just a really fun game to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment