Wednesday 6 July 2016

Student Led Conference Reflection

The things I enjoyed most about my SLC were:
My mum was really impressed with my reading, because she thought I was bad at reading.Also my writing she thought would maybe be bellow but it was at my level and quite close to being year 9/10 standard.


What went well and why?
The things that went well were I didn't make any mistakes and i was able to explain everything.Furthermore I was able to quickly get into the conference even though i was late.


What were the challenges you faced when preparing and presenting your SLC?
The most challenging thing was the teacher wasn't there to correct or help me most of the time(basically the whole time).



What changes would you make for next time and why?
I would give more examples because they did understand and i did explain well, but I didn't show too much examples.



No comments:

Post a Comment