Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated Learning - Leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.




We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are motivation, integrity, active thinking, trustworthy, goal focused, and resilient.


The leadership trait that I think I show the most its active thinking because I have been noticed doing this disposition the most.


The leadership trait I would most like to develop is resilience because I think that I am not too resilient like when I start something I don't always finish it because when it gets too hard I start to get really annoyed and I start to randomly answer questions.


Something NEW I have learned about leadership is that leadership was a skill to influence/motivate someone to achieve a goal, I didn't know this because I always thought the leader just led and had a lot of pressure on them.


The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is extended abstract, because I think I can evaluate ideas well.


My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment